Encuentro un test autoreferente ( http://www.icynic.com/~don/20q.html )que desafia la lógica y la intuición.: Lo pongo para el que tenga tiempo que lo haga 🙂
A logic puzzle by Don Woods
- Answer all 20 questions (each with a letter from A to E).
- Wherever a question refers to an answer or answers, it means your answers, not some hypothetical “best” or “right” answers.
- Your score is the number of questions whose answers are correct.
- Your goal is to achieve as high a score as possible.
1. The first question whose answer is A is: (A) 1 (B) 2 (C) 3 (D) 4 (E) 5 2. The next question with the same answer as this one is: (A) 4 (B) 6 (C) 8 (D) 10 (E) 12 3. The only two consecutive questions with identical answers are questions: (A) 15 and 16 (B) 16 and 17 (C) 17 and 18 (D) 18 and 19 (E) 19 and 20 4. The answer to this question is the same as the answers to questions: (A) 6 and 13 (B) 14 and 16 (C) 7 and 20 (D) 1 and 15 (E) 8 and 12 5. The answer to question 14 is: (A) B (B) E (C) C (D) A (E) D 6. The answer to this question is: (A) A (B) B (C) C (D) D (E) none of the above 7. The answer that appears most often (possibly tied) is: (A) A (B) B (C) C (D) D (E) E 8. Ignoring those that occur equally often, the answer that appears least often is: (A) A (B) B (C) C (D) D (E) E 9. The other questions with the same answer as this one, not counting any whose answers are wrong, have numbers whose sum is in the range: (A) 50 to 53, inclusive (B) 43 to 46, inclusive (C) 20 to 25, inclusive (D) 53 to 58, inclusive (E) 35 to 44, inclusive 10. The answer to question 17 is: (A) D (B) B (C) A (D) E (E) wrong 11. The number of questions whose answer is D is: (A) 2 (B) 3 (C) 4 (D) 5 (E) 6 12. The number of other questions with the same answer as this one is the same as the number of questions with answer: (A) B (B) C (C) D (D) E (E) none of the above 13. The number of questions whose answer is E is: (A) 5 (B) 4 (C) 3 (D) 2 (E) 1 14. No one answer appears exactly: (A) two times (B) three times (C) four times (D) five times (E) none of the above 15. The only odd-numbered question with answer A is: (A) 7 (B) 9 (C) 11 (D) 13 (E) 15 16. The answer to question 8 is the same as the answer to question: (A) 3 (B) 6 (C) 13 (D) 18 (E) 20 17. The answer to question 10 is: (A) C (B) D (C) B (D) A (E) correct 18. The number of prime-numbered questions whose answers are vowels is: (A) a prime number (B) a square number (C) an odd number (D) an even number (E) zero 19. The last question whose answer is B is: (A) 14 (B) 15 (C) 16 (D) 17 (E) 18 20. The maximum score that can be achieved on this test is: (A) 18 (B) 19 (C) 20 (D) indeterminate (E)
achievable only by getting this question wrong